Our client is looking to recruit an experienced or junior Accounts Assistant to join their busy practice based in Lincoln. Working within a professional environment, you will be alongside an experienced team and be given exposure to all elements of accounting.
This role would suit someone who is either studying their AAT or is AAT qualified.
Practice experience essential
Duties for this role will include:
- Preparing basic accounts for a variety of clients
- Deal with basic personal tax returns.
- Some general bookkeeping work – primarily on Xero but also Quickbooks and Sage
- Easy to reach location
- Onsite parking
- Career progression
- Fully funded distance learning
- Flexi time (usual hours 09:00 – 17:00 m-thur, fri 16:30 finish)
- Free health and wellbeing classes held onsite
- 21 days holiday pa + BH, increasing with service
- Modern office and facilities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good I.T. skills – knowledge of Xero, Sage and QuickBooks would be preferable but not essential
£16,000 – 19,000 dependent on experience