Accounts Support Technician
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our client’s expanding Accounts Team as an Accounts Support Technician. The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge in a support role within an account’s environment. As the first point of contact for customers this role aims to provide a consistently excellent service to our client’s customers for their accounts questions and queries.
- To provide Accounts support to customers
- To ensure requests for accounts support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required including liaising with our in-house development team regarding any complex investigations Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Approachable with willingness to learn and help others
- Excellent IT skills
Accounting qualifications/relevant experience
Have previous customer/client care or support experience
Salary: £18,500 - £22,500
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am – 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).