Our client is looking to recruit a confident and capable person to join their expanding Business Development Team. The primary purpose of the Business Development Manager role is to obtain new clients and foster business relationships, including establishing initial contact with prospective customers, providing key information and qualifying suitable leads for further development within the business.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and generate leads.
- Researching organisations, individuals and events to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and ways to contact prospects.
- Identify potential decision makers within a business and find ways to contact them.
- Understand businesses pain points & issues and be able to explain
- Attend conferences, meetings and trade shows.
- Deliver consistent results for generation of leads.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and good relationship building skills.
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate a positive outlook.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Previous Sales or Business Development experience.
- Experience using CRM systems id desirable
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- Paid training
- Free parking
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Depending On Experience
Own transport is essential