Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their small but extremely busy Lincoln team.
This is a varied role and will suit a junior person with good customer service / supervisory experience who is looking to progress their career.
Duties will include:
First point of contact for customer calls, emails and general support issues.
- Liaising between customers and print team.
- Approving art design, print standard and correcting minor artwork errors.
- Taking and processing orders
- General administration.
- Ordering office stationary/ stock
- Maintain customer data base (including entering new account information) Invoice customers.
- Other duties may include, general office duties, taking orders to the post office, filling, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and strong computer skills Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with customer problems in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Strong administrative, organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be happy to work in a very busy customer focused role.
Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator or design experience is desirable but not essential.
Own transport advantageous
Salary is above minimum wage and dependent on experience.