Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor to join their Lincoln based company.
Our client is a specialist and fully accredited installer of solar photovoltaic systems and also EV Charging systems and installs Renewable Energy systems to both the domestic and commercial markets throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate for this role should be a fully qualified Electrician with previous supervisory experience and experience in the solar industry.
- Managing renewable energy installation projects start to finish
- Purchasing equipment from suppliers and managing deliveries
- Undertaking electrical installation work for Solar PV and other installations
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Coordinating work schedules
- Holding site/ Pre - Start meetings etc.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good technical skills, knowledge and expertise
- Strong understanding of the construction industry
Skills & Qualifications:
Candidates should ideally have the following:
- CSCS Card holder
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and related IT applications
- 17th Edition Electrical qualification, C&G 2394/5, C&G 2399
- Previous supervisory skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 plus discretionary bonus scheme
25 days plus bank holidays
Company vehicle available for use