Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Project Manager/Engineer to join their Lincoln based company.
Our client is a specialist and fully accredited installer of solar photovoltaic systems and also EV Charging systems and installs Renewable Energy systems to both the domestic and commercial markets throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate for this role should be a fully qualified Electrician with previous project management/leadership skills.
- Managing renewable energy installation projects from point of order to completion of commissioning
- Procurement of equipment from suppliers and managing deliveries and stock
- Undertaking electrical installation work for Solar PV and other installations
- Managing Sub Contractors
- Coordinating work schedules
- Site / Pre - Start meetings etc.
- Overall Project Management duties to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- A proven track record within a similar role
- Strong technical skills, knowledge and expertise
- A thorough understanding of the construction industry
Skills & Qualifications:
- CSCS Card holder
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft and related IT applications
- 17th Edition Electrical qualification, C&G 2394/5, C&G 2399
- Proven Leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Full Drivers Licence
Salary - 25 – 30K plus discretionary bonus scheme
25 days plus bank holidays
Company vehicle available for use