This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and inspirational sales profession to join a new Lincoln Gallery business as a Gallery Manager.
This is a great opportunity to work in an inspirational sales environment with a beautiful product.
Our client offer art consultations on the artists they represent and this includes a home approval service where art is taken to clients homes, therefore a clean driving licence and use of a car are essential.
- To work to realistic but challenging sales targets
- To build a loyal client base.
- Responsible for all aspects of the gallery including hanging the gallery art work
- Stock control
- Making sure the gallery is presented to a high standard
- Dealing with customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Preparing for artist exhibitions and private views.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding individual who can combine proven excellent sales skills with the ability to motivate, be able to form strong client relationships and ensure that customer service expectations are met and exceeded.
The successful candidate will work Tuesday - Saturday and will need to be flexible with hours of work to include local deliveries of art to clients and home approvals.
This is not a standard 9 – 5 role
Basic salary of £22,500 + Commission
Own transport is essential