Due to continued growth my client is looking to recruit an experience Industrial Electrician to join their company near Lincoln.
- Apprentice trained as an electrician
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical Installation and up to date regulations 17 or 18
- Conversant with both predictive and planned maintenance techniques
- A full understanding of health and safety and the ability to work safely
- Willing to work shifts and unsociable hours
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
Advantageous (Highly Recommended):
- 17/ 18th edition regulations
- Good fault finding skills on both D.C and A.C controls
- Experience of working with D.C controls
- Previous experience in a heavy engineering environment
- Previous experience working in a hot work environment
Salary: Excellent rates that are genuinely depending on experience, van allocated when on call.
Hours: 40 per week + overtime