This is an exciting opportunity for an Installation Team Leader to progress and develop their career.
Working for a renewable energy company specialising in the installation of Solar PV systems and Electric Vehicle Chargers, you will be part of a small and growing team and be involved in a variety of projects (Commercial to Residential and New Builds).
The Candidate for this role must have:
- 2 years + previous construction experience as a site Foreman/ Supervisor
- Be able to manage a small team of different trades including electrical, roofing and ground works
- Ability to co-ordinate work of direct & subcontracted labour
- Plan and co-ordinate work and daily tasks on sites
- Ordering stock and supervise all materials deliveries
- Keeping records of all activities on site
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sound IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to work with residential customers as well as working with businesses and construction companies
- Making sure all Health and Safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Some solar experience is desirable but not essential – technical training supplied
- An existing CSCS card holder would be advantageous but not essential.
The role will also involve pitching in with undertaking the work as well as leading the installation team in order to ensure work is completed to the required deadlines.
We would also be pleased to talk to someone that is ready to take their first steps as a site supervisor.
Working days are: Monday-Friday
Salary is circa £24,000 - £28,000