My client is looking to recruit an experienced Interim Finance Manager (3-6 month contract, possibly longer) for their company based near Lincoln. Due to the nature of the role and environment, it is essential the successful candidate has a robust nature and can handle a challenge.
An excellent salary is available for the right person, up to £70,000pa pro rata.
- Professional Accountancy qualification CIMA, ACCA, ACA E
- At least 5 years’ experience in an accounting environment
- working in a managerial finance role
- project and cost accounting
- Proven experience of financial forecasting
- preparing and presenting management accounts and supporting reports/analysis
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior executives
- Proven experience at working within a constantly evolving environment
- Experience of ERP systems in manufacturing, EFACS E/8 highly desirable
- A broad understanding of manufacturing or overhaul environment
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Strong IT skills, including advanced level skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong team ethic
- Strong decision-making skills
- Resilient and resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities under pressure, delegate effectively and be self-motivating.
- Personal integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills