Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit an experienced Intruder Alarm Engineer for their well established security solutions company. It is essential you have experience installing, commissioning and maintaining security equipment with intruder alarms being the main focus. Knowledge of Honeywell Galaxy panels essential along with a good working understanding of IP CCTV systems.
- 5 years experience required in the security sector. Working with Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control, and door entry systems.
- Knowledge of Honeywell Galaxy, Pyronix, Hikvision and Paxton essential.
- Duties will include installation, commissioning, maintenance and some servicing.
- A full employment screening will be completed for the successful candidate. (DBS/PCC Check/right to work/financial....)
- Full driving licence.
- Good knowledge of site/general workplace Health and Safety.
- Good communication Skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Computer/data/SSAIB/British Standards literate.
- Able to work out of hours when require and attend call outs.
- Average working week 40Hrs Monday to Friday.
- Company vehicle
- Work wear and PPE provided
- Nest company pension
- 21 days holidays and 8 Bank holidays
- Call out rota supplementary rate
Salary: £28,000pa -£30,000pa depending on experience