Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit a Junior/Graduate Electronics Engineer to be based from their offices near Lincoln.
You will be working within the robotics programme team and need to have a passion for new technology and everything electronics.
Structured training will be provided, but you will need to have some working knowledge of production electronics.
This role can be reactive, so an open mind and ability to work in a varied environment will be essential
- To help test and approve prototype solutions into working production units
- To assemble production ready units
- To fault find and rectify issues
- To program micro controllers in C
- Educated to relevant electronic degree level.
- A passion to learn new skills
- Some experience in programming
- Ability to fault find and rectify faulty components
- A passion for all things tech
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
OWN TRANSPORT ESSENTIAL DUE TO OFFICE LOCATION