Based on the outskirts of Lincoln this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our clients expanding Marketing Team as a Marketing Executive.
- Content marketing:
- Creating content like blogs, articles, social media posts, white papers, case studies, website copy and PR. SEO will be a key consideration when planning the content calendar.
- Social Media: Use the client’s content plan, and industry news to create a content calendar across all relevant social media channels including outreach to influencers / partners.
- Email marketing: Plan multi-touch email acquisition and nurturing programs with compelling calls-to-action.
- Paid Digital and Social channels: Work closely with the wider marketing team and external agencies to create a programme of paid digital adverts to support specific content / vertical campaigns.
- PR: Work with the wider marketing team and external agencies to raise company profile through organic and paid opportunities with relevant vertical publications.
- Reporting: Keep track of your campaigns and activity through reporting and planning tools such as Notion, Basecamp and Hubspot and provide campaign reports for monthly senior management meetings.
- Previous experience in either a B2B or Tech marketing background (both would be desirable).
- 3+ years marketing experience.
- Can do attitude
- A focus on quality and results in everything you do at pace.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects from concept to execution.
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- A good understanding of the basics of SEO.
- Experience in HubSpot or similar CRM / marketing automation / reporting platforms.
- Experience in WordPress CMS.
- Experience in Google Analytics.
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Working from home time
Salary: Up to £28,000 – Dependant on Experience