Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit a C# .Net Developer to join their well established development team and to be based from their Lincoln office.
The role requires a technically strong individual with at least one year of experience in .Net development. The successful candidate will be equally comfortable fixing or reverse engineering existing software and designing and developing new solutions within a small team.
- Development of high quality software solutions as directed by the development manager
- Design of new applications and modules to enhance the existing software
- Resolve issues with the existing software
- Discussion with the professional services team regarding bespoke work items and creation of specifications for approval
Proven experience needed:
- .Net (C#)
- MS SQL Server including efficient database and query design and stored procedures
- Creation of clear specifications for both clients and other developers
The following skills are not essential but would be very favourable:
- Experience of Agile development
- .Net web service development skills
- Windows application development including security considerations
Excellent career progression is available for a highly motivated individual who relishes a challenge. The successful candidate will also have a genuine interest in keeping up to date with the latest advances in application design, programming languages and industry best practice.
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00 M-F
Salary: Generous depending on experience