Our client is looking to recruit an Office based Recoveries Assistant to join their busy team.
Based on the outskirts of Lincoln you will be working within a small team and will primarily be assisting the pre-litigation manager in ensuring invoices are received by insurers and paid quickly. You will be expected to be thorough in your file reviews to prepare cases for litigation when necessary and much of your time will involve speaking to insurers discussing settlements.
An excellent and confident telephone manner is essential. You will be using a bespoke database system so sound computer knowledge is essential together with first class organisational skills. Experience of credit control or claims handling would be an advantage.
- Ability to deal with a variety of tasks effectively.
- A calm and methodical approach to work.
- An ability to prioritise effectively.
- Willingness to be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic and keen to succeed.
- Able to remain calm and approachable with both colleagues and members of the public even in stressful circumstances.
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary: 18,000 – 20,000
Own Transport is Essential