Due to continued growth my client is looking to recruit a Part Time Office Administrator for her small independent company, based in Lincoln.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- High volume order processing and data entry – keen eye needed
- High level customer service
- Ordering new supplies
- Responsibility for courier logistics
- General office administration
- Maintaining and optimising customer database
- Basic book-keeping, creating invoices etc.
- Diary management
- Providing support at live events (if required)
As my client runs her business on her own, you will be working independently a lot of the time. So, the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and happy working alone.
- Modern office environment with full kitchen facilities
- Excellent location – easy to reach with amenities within walking distance
- Free onsite parking
This is initially a 6 month contract however it is highly likely to turn permanent and possibly offer more hours.
10 hours per week will be required, but days and times are totally flexible.
Above all, my client is looking for someone she can work closely with and 100% rely on.
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour