Due to continued expansion, my client is looking to recruit a Senior Credit Controller on a full time basis, to join their busy Lincoln team. This role will suit an experienced credit controller looking to take the next step in their career.
Proven experience in the following will be needed:
- Managing aged debt and maximise cash receipts
- Corresponding with clients by phone and email
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Resolution of customer queries
- Produce monthly customer statements
- Maintain a clean ledger
- Produce weekly progress reports for clients
- Ability to meet challenging monthly targets
- Using Sage and Xero
ICM qualification preferable but not essential
Currently be working in credit control.
- Proven experience within a Credit Control or Accounting environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written. Calm professional approach.
- Approachable, sociable and a reliable team player
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Disciplined, organised and motivated. Capable of working unsupervised to agreed goals.
Hours are between 09:00 – 17:00 M-F
Salary very competitive dependent on experience