Our client is looking to recruit a Senior IT Support Engineer to deliver installation and support services to their B2B clients.
You will be responsible for providing technical support to customers via telephone and using remote support technology as necessary. You will also be required to install and configure IT equipment at client sites.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Configuration and installation of networked devices including Servers, PC’s, Printers, Routers etc. including administration of devices such as hardware firewalls, NAS, routers and managed switches.
- Supporting and maintaining Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office products.
- General IT administration, including changes to Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.
- Monitoring of customers networks including triage and escalation.
- Assist users with remote access and general troubleshooting.
- Annual Bonus
- Regular pay reviews
- Fully funded training
- Career progression
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Small friendly team environment
- Proven experience in a relevant post.
- A Strong IT background, having accomplished many successful and complex Installations and have provided 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
- A high regard for security and confidentiality.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange server and how to configure, patch and maintain.
- Strong knowledge of Firewalls (specifically WatchGuard) and routers.
- Knowledge of TCP IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Understanding of SSL & IPSEC VPNs.
- Ability to deploy & manage AV (specifically Symantec & ESET).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally.
- Full driving licence.