Our client requires 2 x additional Software Support Consultants to join their busy team. They are looking for energetic, personable and enthusiastic individuals to help deliver a high quality support service to their customers.
Reporting to the Support Manager, this role will involve working on the support desk responding to and resolving technical software queries.
As a minimum, candidates should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be an open and clear communicator - verbal and written
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and be determined to find and provide solutions
The following skills would also be highly desirable:
- Experience of working in a technical IT support role
- Microsoft SQL, including writing view and enquiries for reporting purposes
- Microsoft Server platforms, Windows operating systems and Excel
- Working in accounts or using accounting software
Salary is £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on previous experience
Holiday starts at 20 days pa and rises up to 25 for each year employed
Company pension of 4%
Company scheme which gives employees benefits, e.g. money off hotels, holiday’s, entertainment etc.