Due to continued expansion my client is for an energetic, personable and enthusiastic individual to help deliver high quality Software Support to their customers, promoting high levels of customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Reporting to the Support Manager, this role will involve working on the support desk responding to and resolving technical software queries.
Proven skills needed:
- Experience in a similar technical IT/software role
- Excellent telephone customer service skills
- Be an open and clear communicator - verbal and written
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Have strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative
- Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and be determined to find and provide solutions
The following skills would also be highly desirable:
- Microsoft SQL, including writing view and enquiries for reporting purposes
- Microsoft Server platforms, Windows operating systems and Excel
- Working in accounts or using accounting software
Holiday starts at 20 days pa and rises up to 25 for each year employed
Company pension of 4%
Company benefit scheme which gives employees money off hotels, holidays, entertainment etc.
Hours are 09:00 – 17:00 M-F
Salary is £22,000 - £25,000pa depending on experience