Our client is looking to recruit a confident and capable person to join their expanding Development Team as a Web Developer. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Web Developer looking for a new creative challenge within a web environment creating web sites and web shops for B2B and B2C clients.
- You will be responsible for creating beautiful, functional and exciting web site designs with the most stunning graphics.
- You will identify client requirements and build on their brand image.
- Visualise and communicate vision and direction to the Web Team working on the web site with you
- Very good CSS3/HTML5 skills
- Previous experience with CMS systems
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Ability to code responsively for a range of mobile devices
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of design and user experience.
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Knowledge of CS Cart-training will be given
- Experience working directly with clients in an agency environment
- Working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
Salary: £22,000 To £30,000 Depending On Experience
Hours: 40hrs Mon. to Fri.
own transport is essential